Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stay Connected…. With yourself….

As you might have observed in my monthly goals, I do few religious activities daily. Last few weeks…though I was doing them regularly, I was not feeling that "special feeling" in me. I was feeling that something is missing... It was just like something I am doing without any feeling. I am looking at God's idol but we are not connected... There was no communication....  I was realizing this and it was hurting a lot. I was not connected to God... I was not connected to myself... and I don't know why..

Okay, not everybody will get this "Connecting with God or connecting with your inner-self" point. So, this happens with relationships as well…. You are putting in more than yourself in relationship, in building it…nurturing it... you lose yourself in the whole process and if still there is no desired response… you loose interest… and then you just do things without heart…. Actually relationship dies after some time…We see so many couples around us like this... just dragging the dead relationship....
  It happens with work as well… You do your job but if you don’t love what you do...you are living just “fakt rakane divasache bharto” and “patya takto” types work-life. 
  It happens with our own self as well…If I don't love myself, if I am not with my own self...I am basically hating myself... If my brain and heart are not in sync, I am not trying to fulfill my dreams, I am hating myself... My experience is when you are not with yourself and you are not behaving like your own self.. you loose everything..... But once you connect to your own inner-self... you are unstoppable... you win everything....The process of connecting with ourselves do take time... but its long lasting.... fulfilling... enriching...

You know what, when you are not connected with yourself, all you feel is sad, alone and you wait for someone, you need someone else to show you your worth... to motivate you may be... .. you see like your heart will sing the Total eclipse of the heart.... And I need you more than ever.... But when you get connected with yourself... you are the super power... you don't need anyone... you will sing to yourself.... I am there for you.... Mai Hu Naa...  Koi mushkil, koi pareshani aaye, Muzse kaho... Tumhein lage kuch theek nahin Halaat, Mujhse kaho.... Koi ho Tamanna ya ho Koi Aarzu,  Rehna kabhi na Bekaraar.... Mai Hu Naa....
 Seriously, trust me when you SHOUT these lines inside your helmet and the bike-rider  next to you looks you strangely, you just shrug it off and don't care... Man... you have connected.. well connected with yourself... and to h*** with this world... 

Dear God... thanks for staying by me... even when I am not trusting... not connecting...  I know, we will connect soon... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com