Sunday, July 30, 2017

Laagli Vaat... Laagli Vaat...

Life Update : Life has some unexpected twists and turns and am figuring the best way out of it. 
I went to a place and after sometime was surprised to see one of my besties there. I had talked to her on phone previous night and she had suggested me to visit the place. It was holy place and we were not allowed to talk. But I realized she had planned all this setup to talk to me in person. When there is will, there is way. We stole few minutes from the world to have a quick chat. After some of my updates she was, "Vow Yaar... Teri to har taraf se Vaat lag gai hai...!!! " (Rough translation : your whole life has become miserable) . I was just SO motivated with these words... And then we sang the song... "Laagli Vaat... Laagli Vaat....". I am so lucky to have such friends... who know how to handle me... Seriously... It will be so much fun to get life back on the boring track now...  

Recently, I met a guy… Venu… (I know Maharashtrian reaction on this. I myself have a friend Venu who is girl… But anyway, he is from Hyderabad and hence I got to know that Venu is name of boy too).  He said, "You know what, you should be doing 'this'...". (And I was like… WHAT? Oh.My.God. This is exactly what my heart wants me to do… How come he knows this…He don’t even know me… We were talking just for few minutes…. Is he like too cute and understanding or am I communicating too frankly with him? I don't know...) Whatever… so I was happy to listen from a stranger about what I should do, exactly the way I wish.. It felt like a sign.. God is saying to pursue my wish…my dream... Yes Dear God… definitely… but what about now….this moment.... What if Plan A is taking too long to work… I know…it won’t but just consider worst case scenarios…. I am not considering Plan C and Plan D yet in the calculations… So I have to work on Plan B which I seriously don’t wish to do… but have to… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com