Sunday, July 9, 2017

Goals for the Month - June 2017 - Monthend Review

Alight, it's late already for review. Better late than never. You can read my June month's goals here.
  • Exercise :
First of all, there was no weight gain. It was just my "feeling". God knows what all just feelings are going to be false... I just hope some "feelings" should be false.
  • Plank -- Planks for minimum 20 days. –  Done - 100%
 
  • Drinking 5 liters of Water daily – Done - 100%.
 
  • Drinking Milk Daily --  I actually did drink milk daily but turmeric milk for 15 days not done... but good news is my son is drinking that turmeric milk. So... 80%.
 
  • Walking/Playing 30 minutes --  Done - 100%.
 
  • Research about Fitness tracker – Not done. Not even started. May be I am postponing this. 0%

Reading and Writing :
 
  • Read and Review – Reading 4 books and submit its review. 60%
  • Post all the older reviews in a book-review blog. – Still doing legal things on this one. 10%.
  •  Publish a finance article in local news channel. It’s been long time, I am not in print media. - Draft is ready. not yet published. - 20%.
  •  Technical blog posts publishing.  - 50%
  • One technical article. -- Not done. I was doing blog posts, full fledge tutorial not done. -- 0%
  • PDUs—      Done.100%  -- Interestingly, now I am earning these without doing much and I am enjoying.
 
  • Finance Planning :
  • Car insurance renewal. -- Research done but not yet paid. Well, due date is next month so... not doing until last minute:) -- 70%.
  • Pay premiums of the due policies. -- Done - 100%
  • Tax planning -- Set all the automatic payments this month. -- 60%
  • File return. (I am writing this… but I know… this is not happening, until the last minute… Still will write it here…) -- I know myself man... how could I? Not done.... :( . 0%
 
  • Shopping :
  • School Shopping -- Done - 100% 
  • Water Purifier -- Postponed -- 0% Instead bought phone.
  • Rain wear -- Done -- 100%
  • Anklets -- Not done -- 0%
  • Clothes -- 400% .
 
  • Life Skills :
  • Car Driving – 75%.
 
  • Cooking :  Cooked many things but not what I had planned for. No lollypop :( So 0%.
 
  • Try different styles of eye-liner – Good going. My coworkers can actually see the progress. I got daily feedback like, "right eye is perfect, left is little bit thinner.... You know what... darker one color suits your face... when you get it thick, it goes well with your eyes.... " Okay... whatever... 90%
 
  • Learning language – I am just not in mood to write about this. I don't feel insulting feeling easily. But I am feeling so so so much these days and it hurts most when you don't want to get hurt from that person.... I will just write 40%.
 
  • Hobby : Creating something cool. -- 150%
 
  • Religion/Spiritual :
  • Get son admitted to annual course of religion. -- Done and going good. -- I rush to his religious school to see that he is studying well. -- 100%.
  •  
  • Chanting 108 mantras for 20 days -- 100%.
  •  
  • One special type of fast – Not done -- 0%

  •  
    •  Leisure
     
    • Bike Servicing  - Done -- 100%.
     
    Overall okay month. At the time of posting review I am feeling bit negative moment but progress was okay.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Template by YummyLolly.com