Sunday, May 28, 2017

Maktoob, Power of positivity, love and choosing to be Happy

Alright, if you are my regular reader, you know that most of the times I am a positive person. I do feel my lows at times but that's momentarily. Once that "negative" moment is passed, I am again positive person. By the way, it's okay to feel anger, negativity, sad, depressed at some time, isn't it? Feelings are something which make us human, right? So, it's okay to be angry, but it's not okay to be cruel.

Anyway, so this positivity keeps showing me it's power millions of times. I meet good people, even strangers help me.  If I am not prepared for something, I will just go to sleep and when I wake up I will be prepared. Means even Dreams are also filled with this positive energy... say I am sleeping alone and in dreams I am afraid of something... In dreams, someone very special will text chat with me (who will never, by the way in real world) for something... So that I get company and I don't feel scared. There is this connection and the bond between your friends also where no logic works. You are feeling very down and your friend who will text once in blue moon, will send something so motivational that you actually end up calling the person.... and about my "love theory" I have written so many times already...  That is also positivity power... power of love...
I strongly believe in strength of love. Yes, in real world, I do have suffered in love and had issues. But this did not make my trust in love any lesser. I still believe "That's the way it is".
I mean see for example, I am in bad mood last few days, I am feeling like someone is betraying me even after its all over.. That's all did hurt... But then I chose to work on it.. to cheer me up and I am consciously listening to motivational songs, listening to love radio channels only  which make you love yourself more... (Haven't you observed this that whenever you listen true, good love songs, you feel good... good about yourself may be... if you love yourself off course... you get that strength to move mountains... well not actual mountains... but to do something great). I have experienced this so many times... When I am in bad mood and whining, nothing good happens... Everything is going bad and failures everywhere... But when I choose to be happy and don't worry about anything... Everything is good... I get success everywhere... I will get happy experiences, I will be successful everywhere, I mean even if I fail, I am still happy because I get something good out of it too.. Okay latest example... it's your wedding anniversary... and obviously you are somewhere deep in heart feeling little bit sad for how life turned bad and etc etc. But you choose to be happy and guess what... you get a call from radio station that you have won " a couple voucher for a weekend getaway".. Oh. my. God... This is the place where you had gifted a picnic to your husband in your happy times... Now, God knows that you are alone and God don't want you to spend the day alone crying or feeling sad, instead God is giving you all the reason to go alone and celebrate your wedding anniversary your way ... 

You know what, it's this bond only where your heart knows everything...when you, your logical brain don't know things or facts, it's the heart who already knows everything...You know the "Maktoob" kind of thing.... There are hundreds of experiences where I "didn't know the facts" but heart had sensed the future... you see that "Koi phool na khila fir khooshbu kaha se aai" thing... or "The Final Count Down" thing or may be "Janam dekh lo mit gai duriya, mai yaha hu" or "Here, I am" feeling or that "Mai karungi intzaar" feeling...

Oh my God... I am just writing random things... But that's fine...open up... let your thoughts flow freely baby... It's required every once in a while.... even though it doesn't make sense..

PS: After I wrote the title of this post, I seriously missed my colleague friend so much. There was a friend in office with whom I would discuss anything, right from the book I am reading currently, the shows I am watching, mostly Pretty Little Liars, to making her listen the stupidest song that I am listening that day. So this word, "Maktoob" was not only mine but her favorite phrase too. She would also have similar thoughts about positivity. There would be many co-incidences with her in the office that some "logical" person would doubt, how it is possible. But we both have accepted that fact very well with this word only "Maktoob".  I miss someone to have these daily chats and dramas in office now.

Anyway, so power of love and positivity had given me good work and results today...I have also got the strength to fight with the problems past is creating now... as I said, even though I might fall off the cliff, I am sure, God will catch me or I will learn to fly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com