Sunday, April 2, 2017

Nahi Samane Tu.... again...

Last few days it was somewhere in my heart and as the saying goes, ... saari Kaaynaat..... first I saw the original version after years and then this one in my facebook feed.... I think I have already posted this song couple of times... But what do I do... the song is like that only... Here is new choreography..


Tera naam maine liya hai yaha... Muze yaad Tune kiya hai waha.... Bade jor ki aaj barsaat hai...

Bichad ke bhi muzse juda Tu nahi... Khafaa hai magar Bewafaa Tu nahi... Mere haath me hi Tera haath hai....

Mere Saath Hai Tu... Mere Paas hai Tu... Mere Saath hai Tu....



You know what, I didn't like this above video. It doesn't give that original wali feeling which Akshay Khanna gives.. It goes directly to the heart and makes you really miss your someone special...
Ahh...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com