Friday, April 14, 2017

Chittiyaan Kalaaiyaan Ve

It was a random boring day at work where few systems were not working and we were stuck with some other boring tasks. As usual, the radio was playing in my ears. There came a dancing number which had potential to high up the spirits. I was okay... Later another dance number... Feets started stamping... Third one... Hey, what's going on? It seems like all the dance numbers are playing in a row but wait a minute... what's the theme? There is no relation between these songs.. Except they are dance numbers... and they were on my selected songs list..... Yes, only those songs were playing on the radio which I had shortlisted to decide on my dance...Hey... how did radio guys know these songs? I had emailed this shortlisted songs list to one of my bestie for her suggestions but we couldn't find time from work to decide on something. Hey, is she dedicating these songs for me? Oh God... I do that all the time... I do dedicate songs on radio for my special near and dear ones... my friends... But generally, it is for birthdays or special days... Well, it is rare case when I dedicate songs on random days and guess what it happened twice that, I just dedicate songs for my friends and didn't tell them about it... As soon as song finished, my mobile rang... Friend had listened it and the message as well... Telepathy works... sometimes.... Anyway, so since I had not got time to decide on my dance song, God had made this arrangement to make my decision may be... I was listening all the songs and I was like... okay.... not so good... This is too much Punjabi... will people understand there?  This is too cheesy.... Naah.... Oh God... this is my movie... but no, I am not going to take it's song... I wont be able to do justice to that song... and then this...  You know what... finally, my heart knows me and hence makes all the things to listen to it...  I already had soft corner for this song but to be fair with decision making, I didn't pay attention to my heart... But this was the one who made me dance completely...Each body part was moving on this tune...So seems like this won... since I had to dance... the number should be like this... 

By the way, my sister-in-law had hired a choreographer who is charging 3.5K grands for one song choreography and she is doing 3 songs... That choreographer came to me as well...Are you serious? Do you think I am going to pay for this? now? Anyway, I need to be best my way... and enjoy....



God, its 7 am... I need to leave for work in few hours... I am writing this blog post sitting on my kitchen cabinet while my food is cooking... I know, I am very good at multitasking... Each working mother has to be... Fortunately, son has given some me time today. Once he gets up, there's nothing I can do... I just have to be around him. Good Morning Folks and Have a dancing day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com