Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pineapple - Cucumber Salad

I got pineapple for my kid. But he didn't eat it. Hence, I wanted to use it. This lazy morning, I had already thought of making some kind of salad using fruits. So, I just did and here it is. I have added Pineapple, watermelon, grapes, cucumber, bell pepper, coriander, black pepper etc.
 

It was really delicious. But I need something to munch on continuously and I don't have patience to wait for things to cook/prepare completely. It was really very nice salad along with my lunch but at the time my fingers are typing this, my stomach is really feeling hungry again and now I am not ready to get up and make something to eat. I will just order something.
PS: With this salad, one more goal is achieved from this months plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com