Saturday, January 28, 2017

Nothing gonna change my love for you...

Sometimes the radio just creates the playlist according the things going in the mind...  :)




Okay... it's actually the mood depicted...






Oh God... Are you serious... who is sitting on this radio station?




Hmmm...



Alright..., let's get back to real world now...




And while all of the above were in sequence, this one was not in line with those.. It came after a while... But it was something that heart was already singing...





There is no logic of title and the post and my brain seriously don't know why my fingers want this title for this post... I am not even listening or singing this for last few years. I know, God has taken care of me already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com