Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shhh..... My Heart will Listen....

Good Memories... Lovely ones... You want to cherish them forever...

May be you know and understand your loved one now more than in the days you met initially... and the love has just blossomed... But still you are more in love with that person when your love was in initial phases... May be your loved one would be sending you flowers regularly, but still you have preserved the first rose he had gifted... May be your loved one would be caring for you, doing all household chores for you when you are not able to do them now, may be taking care of your kids,  but still when you look into the eyes, you may see the person with "Usne Baat ki kuch aise dhang se" feeling...the initial days when you were dating....the "first love" feeling. But they don't let the other person know all that. They keep on screaming on them, getting angry over little things, fighting with them.... sometimes may be without reason... and they understand it deep in heart.

Actually, these people are bit secretive... They won't accept it to themselves easily... The person will be loving the loved one more and vice a versa but they won't let the person know "how much" they love... Its always... I Love You More than You Love Me.... But they won't accept it....
May be there is a fear....may be the fear of loss...  If they accept it to themselves, it will all be gone away....



Like this song above... This is not the song my heart or deeper insider heart is singing right now... but just my inner heart don't want it to let even my heart know, so this is the cover...

I was wondering... if my baby would be understanding me... and my deep emotions... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com