Friday, July 7, 2017

Mala Ved Laagle Premache....

Flashback:

If you are my regular reader, you must have read that in my pregnancy, I used to have songs cravings... you see like... "I want to listen that song... NOW....and I MEAN NOWWWWW" and several times, I usually even didn't remember what "that" was...  I would just describe whatever I remember about the song... and then I would search it and off course listen it... This below song was my one of those "songs cravings" in pregnancy.

As they say the cravings you get in the pregnancy are actually the desires of the baby... So I made a playlist of all these craving songs. Thing to note here is I was following all the GarbhaSanskar rules properly and very seriously (and yes, they resulted positively by blessing me an intelligent [rather over intelligent] baby... knock on the wood). One of it was listening to that GarbhaSanskar Mantras and music. It was mentioned to continue this when baby will be born and then baby identifies that music and stays calm etc etc. Alright, I got the point. So along with the GarbhaSanskar Mantras my baby was listening to right from Shakira, Jagjeet, Himesh and who not. So I made that playlist and when my son was born, I would use that playlist to make him calm and he would seriously sleep listening to those songs.
One day one aunty came to see me and my newborn and after seeing this song was going on while I was rocking my baby to sleep, she was like "hey you should make him listen lullaby, not this kind of song...". "Oh seriously? He is my son and I know him more than you. We were communicating since the time nobody in this world has even seen him. I know what works for him... Okay? So thanks but no thanks..." Off course, I did not actually speak these words which were in my mind. I knew that aunty had visited to bless me and my newborn baby and I, like any other to-be mother was used to listen advice from *anybody* in the universe. Anyways, so song is very good and my son liked it from the time he was not even born. It's like "Pahla Nasha" love song... whenever you listen it, it will make you smile...I am going Crazy in Love...




Well off course, I just like the song, music, lyrics... Video..umm.....Ah well... actually, I didn't like the movie as well... Rubbish...Your just kids... It's your age to do something productive, something good out of your life...and you are doing such stupid things... Obviously... love is being stupid... Love should be strength, not weakness... and in this age you don't understand that only love is not sufficient for the life. You should make your career first. And by the way, only love is not enough even in the lateral stages of the life.... Say for example your partner loves you but don't respect you... it doesn't last positively throughout the life... you lose your confidence and you had to actually spend your entire life to get your confidence..  just a min... am I talking on the similar note of Alia Bhatt in . Badrinath ki Dulhaniya...  Well, I didn't like that movie either... Nice girl but wrong boy...Comeon yaar... well that's my personal opinion about that movie...I know, Life is not movie but this point is perfectly valid in life. Trust me... I have seen this... it takes forever to get yourself back again...
 Oh God... long post... out of nothing... just a song... I think I should be sleeping now... Like my newborn baby, I will try to sleep to this song today... Good Night world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com