Thursday, June 15, 2017

Everytime You Go Away....

Couldn't sleep all night properly... whenever I did, I was waking up with "chills" and thrilling feeling... you know, it is said that if you wake up suddenly in the night, some ghost is staring you for long time and trying to read your mind. In my case, I know my ghost who is staring at me... :) It is my subconscious mind who has lots of things to-do, off course....

So, since couldn't sleep, got up, did all the chores, cooked so many dishes, had a royal bath and got ready too.. But no sunrise yet... Even my son was sleeping... Just worried about him... It's his first day at school this year. Will he cry by seeing other children cry... He shouldn't.... He behaves so cute sometimes... I just love him... I mean... see, even if I am not it lovey-dovey mood and I am instructing him in say plain voice tone... not in anger... He will say... "Mamma... say it with love..." and he will enact me...He will say just like me... and will say me. "Mamma say like this.... Betaa.... My kidduu.. eat this.... " and other words that I sometimes call him...His such behavior... I mean even if I am angry on him say because he is not listening to me for doing something, my anger melts... God... He just knows perfectly how to handle me... :)
Dear God... you know everything... I just want him to be with me always... Is this very much a mother in me asking for? I know, whatever you will do will be for his better future.... But God, I think his future is with me...




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com