Sunday, May 14, 2017

Goals for the Month - April 2017 -- Month end Review

Below is the month end review of my April month's goals. As you know, I had re-written my April month's goals. You can find them here.
 
  • Writing: I knew... something like this will be happening.. Top most priority is total failure.  Because of work load and trainings and homeworks and other things couldn't write. By the way, I got "You are my reason to smile" book to read. Won it in a contest. Failed. 0%.

  • Shopping : Done lots of shopping for myself and my boy. I have so many sarees, dresses and kurtas this month.  - Done 100%.

  • Cooking :  I had planned nothing... I am not in mood of cooking for next 2 years now. :) By the way at the time I am writing this, I had already tried making mango pickle today and my paneer is in progress so that I can cook some paneer dish in weekdays. ;) Done 100%.


  • Weekends -- Well, not all planned things done. But it was okay. Still I am giving this 40%.

  • Dance -- It was good dance. As mentioned earlier, had also participated in another group dance. Will give this 100%.

  • PDUs--  This is again success and that too without trying too much.  I had planned for 8 PDUs only in April month and I earned 12. -- Done 150%

.

  • Drinking 5 liters of Water daily -- Done. This was not done for a couple of days in travelling but that's it. I went back to normal. 95%.


  • Drinking Milk Daily -- Done 100%.


  • Tax planning -- Done with two policies already. 100% for this month.


  • Lunch/ Dinner Date : Done 100%. I mean, how can I say no to eating out?  :)


  • Walking 30 minutes -- I had dropped this so no issues.

  • Chanting 108 mantras for 20 days -- This went well. 100%.


  • Plank -- Plank Challenge for minimum 15 days. -- Done 80%.


  • Finance Planning -- Well, mutual funds not done but shares are going great... Lage Raho.... 70%.
  • Car Driving -- Oh my God... this went so cool... I am going to write a complete post on this topic soon. -- Done 100% finally.

  • Hobby : Though I had kept this optional, since this is not done, I will mark it as failure. Failed. 0%.

Oh my God... at the time of writing this review, I have exact the same feeling which I was having while posting goals.  It's live this moment.. Enjoy the life baby....who knows...kya pata... kal ho na ho...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com