Monday, May 29, 2017

Baarish and Rainymood.com

There is no rain in the city for last few days... But somehow I am in rainymood. This song is playing continuously on loop and so is my singing. My coworkers are making fun by saying that its too much of rain now... Our cubicle will get flooded in so much rain while it is not actually raining outside. Change the song...
Seriously?  I just want to sing this song... and I guess, it will rain today... though its bright sunny outside now.. Let's see... I was (and am)  not very much fan of this song but today I am feeling to listen... That's it. By the way, though I am posting video here, I haven't seen the video of this song yet...I am happy with audio and Arjit Singh's voice only..




 Hawaon se Tera pata puchta hu... Ab to aaja Tu kahi se...
Ye Mausum ki barish... ye barish ka pani...
ye pani ki boondein, Tuze hi to dhunde...
Ye milne ki khwaish, ye khawish purani...

Recently, I came across with website http://rainymood.com/ and it is awesome. If it is not raining outside and you want to get feel of rain, just go to the website. You will hear rainy sounds, various sounds... You can use it for sleeping. Just open browser, close your eyes and you will feel it's actually raining... They also have mobile apps.
I feel why I didn't come across this website earlier... Everyone has that relationship with the rains... In my teens, I had actually written poems while watching the rains, dreamt about my future... Anyway, so this is very good tool to concentrate on work, writing as well. Just check the comments on the page and you will know how people actual use it. Definitely this is going to be my favorite one now in my all browsers...

Good Morning People, may God bless you with rain of happiness today...  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com