Sunday, April 23, 2017

I couldn't save it....

The saddest morning. I was sleeping when around 3.40am now I heard a strange voice.  I got up and went to source of sound - window. It was sound of pigeon kid. I can't forget the sight. There was a cat and the pigeon kid was in her mouth. Oh my God, oh my God, I took a container kept in window to shuussh cat but she jumped with pigeon in her mouth on the roof of different house and ran away. It was so quick. I couldn't save my pigeon kid. I saw it last time. It was his voice to struggle for his life. Why I didn't get up earlier? I could save it. That pigeon kid was having faith in me. It had that feeling that I would be saving it. God, if you didn't let me save it, why did you wake me up? To make me sad? You know, I can't forget this now for days. I understand now the disappearance of the first pigeon child. God, it was just a kid. You made me guilty of not being able to save its life. and how the hail that cat came here? How is it possible for a cat to climb this height? I know, I know... don't give me logical reasoning. I am really sorry beta... I am so so sorry... and I am feeling so so guilty... I am sorry... I couldn't save you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com