Saturday, April 29, 2017

Good Morning Sunshine...

Such a lovely dream... As stated earlier, my dreams are full of drama... It was having a young couple who were shooting for a lovestory movie (love, romance), son, parents (family), coworkers and neighbors (drama).... And Off course myself...
Oh my God... I was actually... It was so lovely... the understanding that we didn't had to speak anything... It was comparison sort of thing may be...  The young heroin who was shooting for that movie, was my neighbor and would come and tell me her feelings about the hero... I was her Love Guru sort of thing in the dream...  I would suggest her somethings... and... oh my God... It was so lovely... that I actually slept again after waking up to continue it and oh God... I was too late to wake up... Oh no... I don't want real life drama now...all my morning tasks are pending...  But anyway, it was so good.. Sometimes you just don't have to speak your feelings to the person you are close to... They just understand it... and no other people understand the "logic" behind it... :)
By the way, sometime back, I had read in some motivational book that the way you save someone's phone number in your mobile has its impact in your life... You know, something like whole world and stars make it happen or something.... So, the way I saved somebody's number in my cell had actually made him that in my dream... :) Vow.. so nice...

Today morning would had to be like this... It was meant to be lovely dream... And in my dreams, I have came to you a thousand times...In my dreams I have cared for you a thousand times...I many times see you pass my door..... Hellooo.... It's me you looking for.... I can see it in your eyes... I can see it in your smile..

Good Morning World... I am not sure, when will be I able to post my next post on this blog now... Till the time, Love your Loved Ones, Express Your Love,  Life is very short, don't waste it on hate and ego and anger and stupid fights....Have a Lovely Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com