Sunday, April 2, 2017

Goals for the Month - April 2017

My goals post was deleted somehow and I think that was really good thing happened. I have re-thought and re-written all of them as of now. Here the list of my goals this month goes.
  • Writing: My top-most priority this month is writing. Writing will require reading as well. So I will be spending much time reading+writing. I want to write whatever I have in my drafts, bookmarks and mind since long. Let the posts be flooded to my technical blog. Minimum 20 posts this month and I mean minimum.

  • Shopping : My wardrobe will be needing a festive makeover. I will be needing right from party wear clothes of many types and matching accessories, clutches and everything basically for a wedding in family.

  • Cooking :  Nothing... Absolutely nothing... I am in no mood of cooking now. All the feelings to cook have vanished now. I just don't want to waste my time in learning and trying new dishes this month.... rather for some more time in future as well. As told jokingly to my colleague, I have no plans of cooking for next 2 years now... Enough already...I will be just cooking minimum required daily for survival.
  • Weekends -- I will be spending all my weekends in my office, doing pending work now.


  • Dance -- Just excel in whatever has decided to dance for function.

  • PDUs-- I will be earning 8 PDUs this month. Actually I need only 2 other 6 will be gained by attending a conference.

  • Drinking 5 liters of Water daily -- Continue with this. 


  • Drinking Milk Daily -- Continue with this.


  • Tax planning -- Beginning of the planning.


  • Lunch/ Dinner Date : I will have minimum of 8 Lunch/dinner dates with myself.


  • Walking 30 minutes -- I am dropping this for this month now because of some personal reasons. However I will compensate by dancing.


  • Chanting 108 mantras for 20 days -- This is going okay these days so I think I will be able to achieve this easily.


  • Plank -- Plank Challenge for minimum 15 days. -- Okay, I am starting again with this. Let's try for 15 days.


  • Finance Planning -- Review finances and plan according to the situation and start and stop SIPs, buy/sell accordingly.
  • Car Driving -- I want to drive car to my workplace. And my workplace is not at all my area so I am not sure about car. So have to practice early morning and late nights on that road.

  • Hobby : I am not sure, if I will get any chance for this but still will be writing just as a wish... If I get time, I will create one piece... (optional).
At the time of writing these goals I am actually very happy and confident. I wanted a victory and that is something that I got already. Time to show true colors... Time to remove the girly anklet and wear those boys shoes again. Come on, let's ride...roller coaster ride may be... :) Enjoy the life baby... God gives you all the opportunities to live each and everything... Dilse.... Live these moments as well... Who knows... Kal ho na ho...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com