Sunday, April 23, 2017

Father-Daughter and Mother-Son Relationships....

After this morning's pigeon kid event, I was bit upset already and had nothing in mind. I had not even looked at my To-Do list single time. I was just doing the things without any heart. My son when got to know the incident, he was also emotional. We did spend today just together doing many things. It was like just two of us in the world. I took him to shopping as well. Did lots of shopping for him. How much I was emotional that can be guessed with the fact that I myself gave him a chocolate candy. He too was surprised.

Flashback : When I would come home from my college hostel for holiday, I would return to hostel in the morning. There was a superfast express train early in the morning which would take me to my destination in few hours. My father would wake up to drop me to the railway station. He would not speak anything but I knew his feeling. I would observe him. His eyes would be like:

Bus yahi soch ke raaton ko mai nahi sota...
Nind aai to tera khwaab chala aayega...
Fir subah jab khulengi aankhe meri...
Tu bhi subah ko sitare sa chala jaayega....

I have exact same feeling today... My son and I  were like...

Is ek pal to ji le jara... ye lamhe fir mile na mile...
Fir kya ho kya khabar, dekha hai kisne kal...
Aajka din rok le, fir ho na jaaye sahar...

Please God... give me strength... You know what we  mother-son wish and you know what is the best. Let me be ready for all the scenarios.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com