Thursday, April 6, 2017

Chura Liya Hai

Well, I am not writing all those goals again now.... I mean at this moment.. Some time later... By the way, all this time while I was writing, in background my radio was on and the song which had stuck in my mind was this... Aashaji started my day by Jaanam Samza Karo this morning and seems like it gonna end with this Chura liya...



Once again my fantasy has flashed. I am seriously going to learn guitar one day... just to play some song for someone special... It will be so so........ Ahh....

Naahh... after watching this video... this is not my style... I will do something original... It happens all the time... songs are close to my heart when I am listening them but when I watch the video of it, it is something different..  Hey, by the way, I had already put about hobby in my goals, I can actually add learning guitar in it... But I don't have it... how I am going to practice... and I am not that crazy for this idea now that I am going to spend that much for guitar. I know myself better. Let's see if this idea sticks to me for long time.. I will definitely work on it, if I, say want to learn it after say few months may be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com