Friday, February 17, 2017

Baawara Mann Raah Taake Tarse Re...

Alright, so I am very busy at the moment... working on a presentation... need to check few details and has a scheduled meeting in some time... But I can always steal some moments for music... you see.... I can always find excuses for the things that I wish to do... say in this case...I can listen to music when I am drinking coffee..or snacking on something or am in washroom or checking on my kid...   :) So this is something that my ears are craving at this moment..



One thing God has taught me after several experiences that... No Matter whatever situation is...Keep Believing... Keep Smiling... Keep Listening...Keep Singing...
Everything happens for betterment. So, I don't actually worry... I know, God has already taken care of everything.

Such a lovely song...

Baawara mann Raah taake tarse re...
Nayna bhi malhaar ban ke barse re...
Fika lage hai muzko sara jahaan...
Yeh kaisi Khushi hai...jo mom si hai..
Ankhon ke raste haske pighalne lagi...
100 balaayen le gaya to sar se re...
Naina ye malhaar ban ke barse re...
Mai kaagaj ki kashti... Tu barish ka pani...
God what are these lyrics... How these people write such things...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com