Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Heart is Beating.... Keeps on Repeating...

A very good start to my new year... I had a very romantic dream... Well not actually romantic... But it may be something I needed at the moment.
Generally, we don't pay attention to heart and it's feeling if we are hurt already and we are more cautious about everything.  You know, a burnt child dreads the fire sort of thing. So, I think everything was okay but last couple of days I was feeling like I am behaving like a teenager. I felt that there is no desired response from the person I wish and everything may be my just misunderstanding. You know that confusion of rose petals, He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me, He loves me not.  I don't wanna get hurt again. I already had that wall built around heart to prevent itself from all this. Brain do not allow my heart anything easily. But when brain feels that I am only being stupid, it definitely saves me. 
Anyway, so the morning of this new year had a dream and God has given hint that okay...It's fine.
I know, the logic that it's my dream and I only will see what I wish for. But you see my dreams actually depict future. This has been proven through years... 
I trust God and I am sure, I will getting some more hints soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com