Thursday, December 1, 2016

Happiness is ...... thehappypage

Alright so I am very busy and struggling studying for my examination, doing little things and family time but still the bad childhood habit of day dreaming while studying has started again. But grown up myself now find practical ways of letting feelings out and here is the result of one of them.

My posts are being published on the official Happy page. Yeipee...!!! I did submit few posts and even this morning I submitted a post. I just browsed the facebook Happy page and found that few posts were published already. My posts can be found in Happiness is column.

Now, thing is that the writer in me has woke up and I am finding creative opportunities everywhere . The newspaper today had some column where I can write. :). Obviously, not now.. may be sometime later... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com