Thursday, October 27, 2016

Diwali

Diwali festival has started officially from today and I am just not in mood of any celebration. I am feeling very upset and have no intention of celebrating Diwali. Just before few years, I used to be super excited where right from painting diyas, lantern making, selling diwali items to everything in Diwali I used to enjoy. And this year, I am feeling just to stay lonely somewhere....

There are some issues in the life that I am sorting out and though I am feeling I am coming out of the tunnel now... its the darkest at the moment. This darkness shall pass on soon. Heart knows that I have bright future waiting for me... However, brain doubts it. I don't want to disturb anybody's life so I am facing all it alone. Actually I know that everything happens for better purpose in life and I have the BEST waiting for me. All my family and friends say that I am very strong person... May be it's just late night time which is making me feel write in such negative tone...

Yes... I know myself very well... I can't stay upset for more time. May be I will wake up in the morning with very special dream and singing some super romantic song in heart... May be, I will be all dressed up for diwali... roaming on the roads on my bike singing I don't wann go home... :) Yeah... may be... let's see...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com