Thursday, August 25, 2016

Friends


Okay, so subconscious mind keeps what all things in storage. Just woke up middle of the night with heart singing this song which I had not even heard in years... yes...years... how come it came in mind, no idea... We were in college and we used to bunk lectures and used to go to some friends home for group study and this movie was one of them whose songs we would be playing on repeat. Only fun and laughter and masti.

Because of this song, I contacted all my friends in group and said hi... I actually was missing all the friends. The gang of girls was All rounder. All types of girls were in my group... intelligent, genius, dumb, studios, dramebaaz etc.  We used to participate in each and every event that we come across and at-least somebody from group would win some prize.  Since I was the only working in the group at that time, obviously, most of the times, I used to be sponsor of all the fun things. Being a local television personality, many people used to identify me while we would be in group. But I used to be dressed up as Tom-Boy with my group and total girlie-type (with all makeup and all) while on camera so my friends used to lie to the people that TV person was actually my twin sister and we again would laugh harder later. Oh my God... so many memories... Now, we keep planning our get-together which never happens. Well, we had done a try few months back where some of us met with our children and we only know how much things we had to manage and take care for that one lunch. That's life now.



I actually had decided that I would meet at least some of friends one-on-one in August, but met nobody yet. Chatted with many and planned lunches, coffees, shopping but no execution yet. Need to add in actual TODO list  and I will track then. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com