Wednesday, August 31, 2016

30 - Days Water Drinking Challenge - Day 8 & 9

So, actually I did finish 4 liters of water both of these days though I didn't actively drink water. There was no taste of water, there was no happiness.  It was just like an unwanted task. Yes, I am feeling very guilty to have food and water when my parents are doing fasting. This guilt is not letting me to eat anything. I didn't had my breakfast for last 3 days or not eating lunch too. Off course it is affecting  my health and it started my coughing. Whenever I starve, I get coughing too much. Anyway, so I know that my body is not fit for all this "Tap" and fasting and that's the reason I don't do them too much but this time I am having this guilt feeling all over of not doing fasting. These days also informs me how much I am dependent on vegetables and fruits and how I am habitual to keep eating all the day. Oh God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com