Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My 30 Before 30 Dreams - Progress Update... Before Baby arrives in Life

So getting pregnant doesn't mean that I am taking a break in my goals. Goals will be those only. The only thing now, time will differ for achieving different goals. Update is baby can arrive any time now and I will be bit busy with baby few days afterwards so just want to try to keep things in place so that I can start off good.
Anyway, good thing is that I have nothing to lose. I will only win in all the cases. So below goes my official 30 before 30 dreams list.

1.       Publish a book of Recipes. -- Well, many are in drafts of my food blog. Yet, I think, it is okay collection, though not yet organized as per the theme. So, I will mark this as 05% done. 
2.       Publish a book of Mummy's g designs. -- Actually, started working on this, first draft is ready too and it seems this will be achieved next couple of months. I already had collected 40+ designs. So, 50% done.
3.       Publish a book of Rangoli. - Not started yet. 0%
4.       My own album as a singer. -- Life is good, I have recorded some songs too. 20%
5.       Get a handycam. I want to shoot most of my moments. -- I want this to do as early as possible. Now, there is so much new in life to shoot. But right now, no cash for this. 0%.
6.       Painting. I want to create a big painting for my home. -- I will definitely do this soon. 0%
7.       Taking family and friends at pilgrim place. -- Right now, I am not able to travel even in the city, so seems little bit far away now. 0%.
8.       Be a columnist in a newspaper or magazine. -- Working on this. 1%.
9.       Win a competition of photography anywhere and get a DSLR camera. -- Not actually yet participated. But looking for competitions. 0.5%
10.   Win a singing competition anywhere. -- 0%
11.   Chanting 2000*108 mantras. -- This is the one which is going great right now. Not 108, but I have one counter and as per it I have done 1648 mantras (i.e. 15*108 mantras). Yeah, long way to go, but being on bed rest, this is the one I can do the best and it will be helpful for baby too. 5%
12.   Publish ebooks on technical topics. -- :(   0%
13.   Go on family vacation with my mother and father. -- 0%
14.   Mediate daily to find myself. -- This is what I am doing daily and its going good. 20%
15.   Learn a new language. -- 0%
16.   Learn a form of dancing. -- 0%
17.   Talk with a friend and relative once in a week.  -- Going good. I have even found out my gang's 8 members who were like not on the planet. One more time realized, people disconnect with world, in the tragic times, as they don't want others to see them sad. 30%.
18.   Write handwritten letters twice in a month. -- 0%
19.   Grow 30*3= 90 plants. -- Only 1 done. I am in no control of my home and outside shopping right now. 0.5%
20.   Read 50 books. -- Finished. Already done with 50 books. 100%. I think, I can increase the number in long run.
21.   Walk/exercise 5 times a week. -- Small walk is done but it depends on my health. There are days when I am just on bed. 0.1%.
22.   Start business for knitting/crochet/photographer. -- Knitting is what I am doing on bed, and okay with it. 2%
23.   Spend whole night at the beach under open sky. This is an awesome experience. -- When I will do this.. :( I want to go somewhere, away from all this. 0%
24.   Make a photo wall in my home. -- Again same situation, right now I am in no control of my own home and other things. 0%
25.   Get a different certification or degree. -- Surfing for this. 0.1%
26.   Learn a new skill. -- Done, Car driving was the skill I acquired. 100%
27.   Adopt a child to provide all education. -- Actually tried with NGO Care India, but this is not what I actually wants so still searching alternative. 0.1%
28.   Build a temple. I want to build a temple; I will try my best for this. But practically thinking, if this is not possible, I will set an alternative for this as JivDaya forum. I will free up cows, birds that are taken to be killed. -- 0%
29.   Go deep inside the sea/Bathe under Niagara/Skydiving. -- :(   0%
30.   Go to Antartika, the last continent, and I know, this may not be possible so I will have it’s alternative goal set as well – Visit snow mountains at the place that I had not seen earlier and enjoy skiing. -- Not sure,when this will happen now, let's see. 0%

    Okay, so 2 down and 28 remaining. Lets see what all things happen first and which take back seat for now.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Template by YummyLolly.com