Friday, April 5, 2013

Kenny G’s The Moment and Musical Gifts


 My friend had gifted me the "Organized collection of my all-time favorite music since last several years" and I am re-discovering myself in many of those songs.
The below one makes me remember something, don't know what... may be some forgotten childhood memory ...


By the way, I have always liked this way of gifting, after photo-gifts.  If you want to gift something very special and personal to your special friend, you can consider getting the music. Needless to say, this more personal, less expensive and since you will be doing it yourself, it will have all your relationship smell in it. Just you have to do is, you know the “taste” of your friend, you can get her/his favorite items on a cd, gift wrap and deliver. The person will really feel very special.  Moreover, they will be his/her favorite songs he/she will be missing you each time she enjoys that music.

A Perfect Parting Gift for your team member in the office who is leaving and add a romantic touch in music and perfect romantic gift for your loved one too . J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com